I read a lot of articles on the web. It occurred to me last week that I should share some of those which I find interesting. So, here is the first Saturday Summary:
- I love Trackur for social media monitoring. They have a great free plan which allows you to keep track of your own online reputation. Trackur announced some new analytics features on their free plans on Monday.
- Duck! Google’s Cutts Responds To Search Filter Bubbles – Barry Schwartz on Search Engine Roundtable
- What NOT To Do On Local Business Websites – Chris Silver Smith on Search Engine Land
- June 20, 2011 SocialChat – The transcript of Monday’s Social Media Chat with Lisa Barone
- Hunter S. Thompson and Which Is Easier: Learning the Tools or Leading the Team – Liz Strauss on Successful and Outstanding Bloggers
- You might be a marketing technologist if… – Scott Brinker on Chief Marketing Technologist
I was busy like crazy on Thursday. Still, I did play around with a new social media monitoring tool on my iPhone. Boxcar alerts you when you have messages on any number of socmed sites. I’m trying the free version and like it very much so far. Give it a shot.
- The Changing Face of Local Search – David Vogelpohl on Marketing Pilgrim
- 4 Reasons Your Boss Doesn’t Care About SEO - Lisa Barone on Outpoken Media
- What Companies Get Wrong About Customer Service in the Social Era – Augie Ray on Experience: The Blog