Privacy & Legal Information
- We value your privacy, but we make absolutely no guarantees about personal information you supply. We require those who wish to leave comments to supply name and a real, working email address. Email addresses will not be sold nor given to any third party except in the case where the site is sold and the membership roles will go to the new owner.
- This site is provided “as is” and there are no guarantees it will be working from one day to the next. We reserve the right to add and delete features as we see fit. It’s our site and we’ll do what we want with it. If you don’t like it – tough cookies, go start your own site! We are not responsible for any damage to anyone or their computer(s) which may result from using this site. We won’t willingly put spyware, adware or any other type of malware on our site, so if you got something you probably didn’t get it here. You should run antivirus and anti-malware software to keep junk off your computer anyway. We can’t be responsible if you don’t take reasonable care of your computer to prevent such happenings.
- This site works best with most modern browsers. We do try to make things work with at least Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. If the site doesn’t work in your ancient version of Netscape or in some obscure browser, we don’t want to hear about it.
- If you don’t like something about the site, please let us know. We love to get constructive criticism (note the word “constructive”). Any ideas or suggestions for articles new features or improvements to the site are welcome (please use the contact us form – link is at the top of the page). If you don’t like it, go somewhere else or start your own site. Any ideas or suggestions are accepted and the one who submits any such information does so without claim for reimbursement of any type. If you send it, it’s ours. If it’s good enough we might send you a t-shirt or something if we feel like it.
- All trademarks are the property of their rightful owners. We make no claims for any trademarked words. All others are used on this site simply as a way to organize the information on the site.
The opinions expressed on this website are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer. The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and confer no rights.